Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Congrats Michael and Mary Kate!!!

Do you guys remember Michael and Mary Kate that I told you about a few months ago? They had a few road blocks in getting pregnant and were finally successful with IVF. She found out a few months ago that she is having twins and found out today that it is a BOY AND A GIRL!!!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited for this couple. I cant imagine the joy they must be feeling and I know they probably are walking around with a HUGE grin on their face!! :) I cant imagine getting a boy and a girl at the same time!!!! What a joy! Check out her blog!
http://www.michaelandmarykate.blogspot.com

Mary Kate- I want to wish you the ABSOLUTE best for the remainder of the pregnancy and all that is to follow. A child is truly a gift from God. I thank my lucky stars every day for my Little Madison. I know I have said it before but she has taught me so much more than I think that I could ever teach her. Being a Mommy makes you realize that it is the little things in life that matter. Its not wanting the newest SUV, it is how excited she gets when something finally makes sense to her. Its not having the biggest house in the neighbor hood. Its when Daddy has been gone for a week for work and when she sees him for the first time! The smile is heart melting! Its not having the latest Coach purse, its how when I lay her down in the bed at night, she smiles and touches her nose because she knows Mommy kisses her nose and says "Mommy Loves You" before turning out the light. Im crying as a write this because there is just no words to describe it. No one can prepare you. I cant wait to hear about the rest of the pregnancy and am anxiously awaiting names for these little ones!!! :)

1 comment:

Mary Kate said...

Thank you so much Jessica! Although I have never met you in person, I feel like I have known you forever! You are such a sweet soul!!!