Saturday, September 13, 2008

KNOCK KNOCK.....WHOS THERE????

OK, SO I RECENTLY SET UP THE LIVE TRAFFIC FEED ON MY BLOG AND I AM ABSOLUTELY AMAZED AT ALL THE DIFFERENT PLACES THAT ARE STUMBLING ONTO MY SITE!!!! I EVEN HAD ONE FROM THE UNITED KINGDOM!!!! :) AND I HAVE HAD ALMOST 150 VISITORS IN LESS THAN A WEEK!

ONE OF THE BLOGS THAT I STALK, WWW.THEPOEFAM.BLOGSPOT.COM, HAD THE IDEA TO HAVE EVERYONE "CONFESS" WHERE THEY WERE FROM AND THIS WOULD BE PART OF BABY QUINN'S GUEST BOOK. WHAT A CUTE IDEA! SO HERE IT GOES....... WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE ARE YOU FROM??????

6 comments:

Harris Boys said...

well I guess I kind of stalk your blog too. I'm katie, have twin boys that are 21 months old and we're from Atlanta, Georgia!! Good old south :)

Anonymous said...

This grandma and I read you everyday. BJ

Our Blessed Family said...

I am Jessica and I stalk your blog :)
No really I do! hehe!
I am always waiting on new pictures of Miss Maddi! I hope she is feeling better! I may have to steal this post from you and find out who looks at my page too!

Anonymous said...

Hi
I am Heart from Ohio, my children Daughter 11yo and Son 8yo are Couch's(from my first marriage)
I just found your blog today. and don't even know where you are from!

Jill said...

I'm Jill from Little Rock, AR. I stumbled across your blog...saw you on Kelly's site.

Your little girl is precious!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

i think we all stalk each other...heehee!

you know me, but i will tell you who i am anyway! rachael from illinois :)